Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At VIVID Auto Body, the safety and health of our customers and teammates is our highest priority. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address current challenges.
First, we want you to know that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic seriously. We are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, teammates and everyone who enters our centers to keep them safe and healthy.
Each one of us is our own best defense against this virus.
Listed below are a few of the steps taken:
- Over-the-phone free estimates are available. Please call and ask us for more details.
- Both our front office and work areas are cleaned and disinfected twice daily.
- Our trained staff will respect your space and will warmly greet you without a handshake. We will allow for adequate space between our teammates and customers (3-6 feet) during in-person interactions.
- We will provide digital paperwork if you prefer.
- We ask that all customers remove all personal items from vehicles at drop-off.
- Customer vehicles are disinfected after all repairs are completed.
- Our trained staff are dedicated to hand washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day. We encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitation methods.
- If you become sick and/or in contact with someone who is sick, please visit us at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
We sincerely thank you for your business and support.